Emily is at work... and I'm missing her like crazy. I was going through some of my old pictures and I came along this one. I can't believe how much I have changed. This is my brother and I. Which one do you think is me?
If that isn't the cutest picture! Ok. Process of elimination says you are the one on the right because that little one looks younger and you are the youngest. However, I think the one on the left looks more like you! Tim agrees. We both think the little one on the right looks more like Victor. So, which one is it? (I'm glad you're missing Emily--how was the stew???)
The Stew was great!!! Emily made tons!!!!! like tons!!! The entire cow! LOL... but it was good cause my brother came and he ate and loved it! Emily is a great chef!
I was going to guess the one on the left, but Karen's comment about the age confused me....I guess I'll just stick with that, but I think I'm wrong now.
The one in the red shirt although if you are the youngest I would guess the yellow shirt. I had better introduce myself since we haven't met, I'm Dawn.
Well, I would have to say the one in the yellow shirt is you because my husband, the adorable one, is in red. But, you both are adorable so I think that this is a great picture.
OK, I am a little bit confused here, Nathaniel is my son (Victor's son) lol. anyway I love this picture, because it reminds me when my dad used to take as to the park to ride our bikes, and he also used to let as drive the car.
I agree. I think that Nathaniel looks a lot like the picture of Francisco. Same shape of face. I imagine that Victor may have looked a lot like that too when he was younger (?).
13 comments:
If that isn't the cutest picture! Ok. Process of elimination says you are the one on the right because that little one looks younger and you are the youngest. However, I think the one on the left looks more like you! Tim agrees. We both think the little one on the right looks more like Victor. So, which one is it? (I'm glad you're missing Emily--how was the stew???)
The Stew was great!!! Emily made tons!!!!! like tons!!! The entire cow! LOL... but it was good cause my brother came and he ate and loved it! Emily is a great chef!
I was going to guess the one on the left, but Karen's comment about the age confused me....I guess I'll just stick with that, but I think I'm wrong now.
The one in the red shirt although if you are the youngest I would guess the yellow shirt. I had better introduce myself since we haven't met, I'm Dawn.
Well... I am the youngest, so Karen you were right!
And Dawn nice meeting you!!! LOL
Nice to meet you too! Can't wait to meet in person :0)
You two are too funny. Perhaps I should introduce you? Guess it's too late. Sheesh. I can just be so rude. ;)
Well, that's what I have been waiting for was a formal introduction from you. Guess I just had to take matters into my own hands! :0)
Well, I would have to say the one in the yellow shirt is you because my husband, the adorable one, is in red. But, you both are adorable so I think that this is a great picture.
I think you look a lot like Nathaniel in that picture Fransisco! Maybe that's where he gets his looks from... and ofcourse his mom too ;)
OK, I am a little bit confused here, Nathaniel is my son (Victor's son) lol. anyway I love this picture, because it reminds me when my dad used to take as to the park to ride our bikes, and he also used to let as drive the car.
Victor
I agree. I think that Nathaniel looks a lot like the picture of Francisco. Same shape of face. I imagine that Victor may have looked a lot like that too when he was younger (?).
yes, I meant Nathaniel must take after his uncle, because they just look a lot alike in that picture. I thought Fransisco was the one in red....
Post a Comment