Thursday, January 15, 2009

Life is good! :)


Aw the glorious weekend! Oh how I love the weekend... It is SO good!

I don't have much to report, but I felt that we should post a new blog cuz the last one was BORING after Ma made me take off the picture... o well.

So, school has started once again. So far so good. I don't know. It's good I guess. :)

Uh, the weather is nice... It's been sunny and not to snowy. It's good too. :)

Mis padres came to Utah for awhile. That was super good. I miss them.

Little Claire was born and I just learned in school that the mom should gain at least 25lbs because any lower then that would increase risk for infant death, low birth weight, and less developed organs, causing more complications. So, I'm just glad that Claire is still perfect... So, that's good. :)

Do you like my new background? I think it's good. :)

oh and the picture was taken on New year's Eve about a half an hour before midnight. We had our faces painted. Francisco is a "cool pirate" and you can't even see mine, but it was just flowers around my eyes. :)

So, as you can see, LIFE IS GOOD!

12 comments:

Dawn said...

Um, not everyone needs to gain 25lbs, some already have extra stores:0) as long as you are eating healthy, getting enough vitamins, nutrients, protein, etc, etc. Glad life is good. Enjoy the nice weather and school.

Christine said...

I do like the background! :) lol

Karen K. said...

I love the background! Are you suggesting that Sarah needed to gain more weight? You're probably right...but I think she ate well. Are you reading this Sarah? Do you like us talking about you? Well, me talking about you? I definitely had extra stores so I lost about 20 lbs the first time and gained only 10-15 pounds the next three... Plus, I think it has to do with how much the baby weighs and how much water, etc., doesn't it? Yuck 25 pounds. Anyway, I'm glad life is so GOOD! Where did you get this background? Was it easy to put on?

Unknown said...

I am glad you are giving this advice.Just because when my wife was pregnant I my self gained about that range. HAHAHAHA

Karen K. said...

The Mom, Victor, the MOM! haha

Francisco J. Darquea said...

Haha/jaja.. Victor me haces reir..... me alegra que estes yendo al gymnacio ! Tqm

Sarah Peterson said...

hahaha, I think the Dad needs to put on some weight too to make the wife feel more confident and less chubby... So, good job Victor! Yea- the Doc was never that worried about weight gain. It is more or less just a way to tell that the baby and mom is growing healthy. You don't want a mom to diet while prego... but you also don't want them over eating and filling that baby with tons of fat and sugars either... So- I think as long as your eating like normal and some what healthy it should be fine- right?!

G-pa Tim said...

Didn't you tell us, Francisco, that you'd put on a few pounds too? Were you helping Victor? hahaha. Sorry, had to give you a bad time. Guess you'll just have to keep going to the gym and getting shorter. ;) You look good! You look good!

Karen K. said...

Oops. That wasn't G-pa. That was G-MA!!!!!

Francisco J. Darquea said...

What??? I'm fat????? LOL
I think that we've been practicing, well.. I least I've been. So it is not a shock to me once Emily is pregnant.
And now I started to stretch after work out :) Hopefully it works, if not.. I KNOW that I'm still loved!

Emily D said...

no, I know not all people need to gain 25 lbs. Obese and overweight only need to gain 15, but Sarah is not obese or overweight! and I'm DEFINITELY NOT saying Sarah was in ANY way a bad mom or person for not gaining more weight! And I know it does deal with genetics, etc, but it was just a huge emphasis in my class that people needed to gain 25-35 lbs with a normal pregnancy. It's totally fine that Sarah didn't gain the weight... (It makes me hope that I won't gain a lot of weight! :)

Anyway, I hope neither Francisco and I gain any weight till I get pregnant! haha

Lanette said...

Ema, happy birthday yesterday! Sweet 21....It's been my favorite age! :)