Thursday, May 7, 2009

A picture's Worth a Thousand Words...

or maybe just two.

*****UPDATE!!!!*****
For all you wondering people out there, here are the answers to your questions:
*I am 7 weeks along (Next Monday I go in for my 1st appointment)
*This means I am due December 29, 2009 (yes this is almost exactly the same time Sarah was due last year)
*We will be happy with a boy or a girl but both secretly want a baby girl. :)
*I have been feeling a little sick (especially if I haven't eaten in a while) but it honestly hasn't been that bad.
*I feel Exhausted! All the time.
But we are ecstatic and can't wait to be parents! :)




It's official: I'm Pregnant!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Brandi said...

Yay, Congratulations! How far along are you, or when are you due. I'm so excited for you!! Now the fun really begins. I hope you have a happy, easy, healthy pregnancy!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

No way!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so, so exciting... I bet your mom is just freaking out at the thought of a new grand baby. :) You realize this just gives your parents another reason to leave our ward and move to Utah. :(

Ditto Brandi's comment... How far along/due date, etc.

Lanette said...

AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! We so need to hang out and catch up. :)

Dawn said...

Yay!!! I am SOOO excited for you guys. I was kind of wondering when you posted the last picture of olivia if you were. You guys are going to be fabulous parents :0) Hope all is going well for you. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Karen K. said...

As I already told you, I certainly hope you don't look like the bottom picture. If you do you'd better be expecting triplets! Love ya!!!

Christine said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! :D

When is the baby do????

Francisco J. Darquea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Francisco J. Darquea said...

OMG. How did it happen???
I love you so much baby, and you look gorgeous as a pregnant women. I'm so happy that now I'm going to have 2 precious babies to take care of, but of course you will always be mi amor!

Lorinda said...

Congratulations Emily!You're going to be so cute PG!

Amber said...

i love you so so much Emmalia! I hope you are doing wonderful!

Dawn said...

I am just so excited for you both I have to comment twice! Can't wait to hear more details and I mean about how far along you are, how you feel, etc. Not how it happened per say...............
Love ya!

Swanson Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you!!!!