Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Luke's First Outfits

This little outfit was a steal I found at DI! They are both in really good condition (the sweater vest is even from baby gap! wow) and I spent a total of $6 ($3 each) Anyway, I've discovered that the "preppy clothes" are always REALLY expensive, so I think I'm going to check back at DI more often to try to find more preppy clothes for Baby Luke.
This was the first outfit that was bought for Luke. It was right after we found out it was a boy. Jerry bought it for us while we were in Florida (just the sweater/ beanie) because it was BYU colors and on clearence! I love the elbow patches and it should kep him nice and warm for his first few cold winter months of life.

I got this one at Walmart. It caught my eye and due to my love for elephants, I HAD to buy it! It just looks so comfy and it kinda makes me giggle every time I look at it. He'll look so cute! haha
Luke has also accumulated quite a few hand-me-downs from his cousin Nathaniel. Thanks Nate! We really appreciate having a base of clothing for the next 2 years.
Hopefully Luke will get lots more adorable outfits at his baby shower. It's going to be Saturday November 14th (date has been changed!), so save the date! :)


7 comments:

Karen K. said...

Those are sooooooo cute! I reeeeaally love that first Baby Gap one though. Something about 'adult' clothes on babies just makes me grin.

Dang it, will you get rid of that word verification! I can't even read the one below...(it's not really necessary). :(

Karen K. said...

And am I getting an invite to the shower??? ;)

Sarah Peterson said...

Ma- I don't think I made enough, but if you would like I will make one for you too! Those clothes are so cute! I am sure whatever you DON'T have Ma will help you acquire when she is here. She is very good at that! Oh- and for reference a lot of times my girls just wore a onsie ALL the time- shirts look cute, but always ride up on babies. Keep that in mind while shopping!

Dawn said...

Baby clothes are the best! I wish I could come to the shower. Karen maybe you should just drive over, pick me up and we should go :-)

Amber said...

Hey! I wish I could be there! I am glad you found some good things at DI. And by the way Matthew has that first sweater vest in a size 12 monthes! So he's wearing it right now. Coolio.
Love ya!

Karen K. said...

That is not a bad idea, Dawn. Maybe we'll have to do that AFTER Luke is born and we don't have to contemplate bad weather!!!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Cute clothes! I love shopping for boys... bit more of a challenge, but still fun. And your mom will vouch for my love of preppy church clothes for boys... that's Ethan's standard uniform. :)