Thursday, November 5, 2009

Comparison pictures!

5 Months (20 weeks)


6 Months (24 weeks)


8 Months! (32 weeks)

So, I am officially 32 weeks! Wooohoo! I still am very small but I know little Luke is just really good at stretching out so it looks like he's small. My ribs feel bruised because he is constantly pushing on them. He is a really good baby though. I can't complain too much. ;)

5 comments:

Karen K. said...

Oooooh how cute! And you ARE small! It will be fun to see how much you grow from now on. I mean...how much LUKE grows! ;)

Dawn said...

You look awesome! I can't believe you are already 32 weeks. Thanks for the picture update. I love it. You are adorable.

Lindsay Marchant said...

You are so cute pregnant! Just remember...the last 2 months are the ones when you actually grow! Good luck. You really are small though.

Elise said...

It's Elise. I check your blog occasionaly when I read your moms. You look so cute pregnant. Have fun with your cute little belly.

Kirsten & Midge said...

So were your ears boring. Your mom and I went to the movies together last weekend and we were talking about what a cute pregnant lady you are.