Luke LOVES the bath! He just hangs out in the water and enjoys every minute of it! He doesn't really love it when we put lotion on him afterward though-- I guess he's too manly for lotion. haha Anyway, isn't he cute? (and for Luke when you get older-- notice that I spared you of completely naked pictures! We'll keep your privates private... :)
Haha, Em, I love you (and I'm sure Luke will appreciate you keeping his privates private) And you look gorgeous and radiant. Luke is SO cute, we love the pictures.
Luke is such a cutie and you guys look like you are already pros at parenting! So glad everything went well and he is doing great what a cute family you guys are wish we could see him in person. Lots of love Pena Family
6 comments:
Haha, Em, I love you (and I'm sure Luke will appreciate you keeping his privates private) And you look gorgeous and radiant. Luke is SO cute, we love the pictures.
He is such a beautiful little boy!! I love how calm he is, especially watching him after birth, he has a great set of lungs on him. :0)
Emily- your baby is SO CUTE! I love him! I can't believe you're a mommy! I bet you do awesome. Keep up the updates! I love hearing about your life!
What a beautiful family. He is so cute. I can't be lieve you are a mommy. I still think of you as a Mia Maid.
Luke is such a cutie and you guys look like you are already pros at parenting! So glad everything went well and he is doing great what a cute family you guys are wish we could see him in person. Lots of love Pena Family
Luke has had many baths since then. What does he look like now? ;)
Post a Comment