
Sleepin in his "bopsy". That's what Francisco always calls it at least... haha

We took some pictures of Madyson and Luke together last night because they were both in overalls and looked so cute! Wouldn't you agree?

I just took this picture this morning after Luke's bath. I was trying to capture his fluffy fuzzy hair! It sticks straight up! SO CUTE! When I was a baby Jeff always called me "Fluffy"... Now I think I know why. :)

Posing in his preppy polo that is way too small! That was the last time he could wear this adorable little outfit. I just think he looks so GQ/Abercombrie in his preppy shirt! This actually wasn't the picture I was thinking it was... There were cuter pictures of him but I'm too lazy to go back and add a new one...

Luke's first smile caught on film! It was the last half of the smile, so it's not the big true smile, but still pretty cute! :)
So, life is busy! It's amazing how fast the time flies by! School is in full force and Francisco and I are both dreading it and just wanting to stay home and play! Luke is an angel and we love him so much!
So here is the story for the title: Olivia calls him Baby Wuke and Nathaniel calls him Yuke. It's funny what some kids can pronounce or choose to pronounce... I would have thought that most kids would pronounce Luke similarly but apparently not. Maybe the next cousin will call him Ook. haha
4 comments:
Already growing out of his outfits? Adorable pictures of the babies together and it's always an achievement to catch those first smiles on film.
He's a doll!
Sigh... I want one. Why must it take 9 months to produce a baby?! :)
I miss him. Beautiful baby boy. What an angel.
I just remembered about how Liv said Francisco's name when I was there. FranSKISco. A step up from Gisco. Just made me smile. :)
Post a Comment