Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lots o pictures for Ma









don't have a lot of time to write-- just wanted to post some pictures to keep my mom happy! So enjoy!

9 comments:

Lanette said...

He is getting so big, and more and more handsome every day! He'll be a heart breaker =)

Karen K. said...

MUCH H A P P I E R !!!!!!!! What a handsome little guy. You can always post more without words. Who needs words when you have a baby picture??? Thanks, I love you.

Karen K. said...

That third one down looks like he's saying: "uh Mom, HELP!"

Erica Hansen, MS, RD said...

Looks like he enjoys his boppy! :-)

Lindsay Marchant said...

I love baby pictures. He is so precious and perfect. Looking at pictures of him makes me want to go hold my baby. They grow so fast! Babies rock!

Sarah Peterson said...

did you get a different camera? Your pictures look really good!He is so cute! When are we going to babysit? Aren't you ready to go on a date? ;) We could trade babysitting now if you want ;)

Karen K. said...

Francisco, in response to your question on my blog, "Baby Emily" is with YOU! ;)

Francisco J. Darquea said...

Ha ha... very funny.

I meant pictures of "Baby" Emily.

Hope you can post a few.

Thanks : )

Karen K. said...

More? What I posted wasn't enough? ;) Give me some time to dig out the box again,'k? I will find some more.