One of my favorite memories with Amber and Jon was when they blew up photos of me when I was in middle school and posted the posters all over the school for my 16th birthday! AUGH! One of the pictures was of me at a sleepover when we watched the movie "Signs" and later made tinfoil hats like in the movie. I was wearing the tinfoil and my pajamas. I was probably about 13 and completely skinny and awkward. They wrote on the signs "Kiss me! I'm 16!". Sadly, that morning I woke up sick (headache or something-- I don't remember!) but didn't go to school that day. So everyone had to make fun of me without me until the next day... what pranksters!
I've had some really good times with those two and I'm so glad we were able to see them again!
1 comment:
Great pics, but that last one is my favorite. I am having fun imagining what Luke is saying to Matthew!
Post a Comment