Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Catch up with everything so far.

I finally took the DAT a week ago. I studied so much for that single test! I'll say more than 300 hours!! It is finally over and I'm very pleased with the scored that I got. Now all we have to do is sit a wait for interviews, hopefully a school will take me in!
I'm back to summer school only taking two classes and one of them is all on line which is great!
A couple weeks ago we were able to spend time with Amanda and our adorable nephew Nathaniel and our sweet nice Madyson. We had the pool and everything for our babies and here are some pictures.



What is Luke doing??? Don't ask us!


1 comment:

Lanette said...

Hahaha, what IS Luke doing? He's so cute, even if he's trying to eat his cousin's ear =) And he has a hot mama!

And congrats on finishing and doing awesome on the DAT! You guys are so incredible.