Comment Alert. Comment Alert. Gramma K is commenting! That is the cutest little boy ever! I love the giggles. I wonder why babies laugh so hard at things like that. I especially like how his face went completely blank after laughing near the end. Laughter to immediate straight face. I think you need to get some more footage of the crawling. That wasn't long enough... ;)
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]free casino bonus[/url] check the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casinolasvegass.com[/url] free no consign hand-out at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]unshackle casino games [/url].
3 comments:
Comment Alert. Comment Alert. Gramma K is commenting! That is the cutest little boy ever! I love the giggles. I wonder why babies laugh so hard at things like that. I especially like how his face went completely blank after laughing near the end. Laughter to immediate straight face. I think you need to get some more footage of the crawling. That wasn't long enough... ;)
So stinking cute! We need to come visit you guys again, before the babies start walking! But, I have a feeling, that will be sooner than later.
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]free casino bonus[/url] check the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casinolasvegass.com[/url] free no consign hand-out at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]unshackle casino games
[/url].
Post a Comment