Well, school is back in session and football season is starting. I have always been a football fan, while Francisco is not too fond of the sport. This year, we would really like to go to a BYU game. (Francisco has never been and I think (I hope) he will enjoy it! We bought Luke all the necessary get-up for the up coming games! GO BYU!

Yes, Luke is standing! We play "ready-steady-go" with him and sometimes he can stand for approximately 1.5 seconds. haha We got some cute ones of him falling into Francisco's arms!

Notice the 2 front teeth! So cute!

4 comments:
emily, he is so adorable!
So cute in his fan wear :-)
ah- what a cutie. I hope he does well at his game. It can be so loud!
I loved the 1.5 seconds comment. Took me a second...haha...Someday perhaps he'll be able to stand as long as it took me to figure out how quickly he can't! (Did that make any sense whatsoever?) (That first picture looks like you, Emily, when you were his age.)
Post a Comment