This post is all about LUKE, and you have grandma K to blame for; so if you don't like reading about babies this is not your post ; )
These pictures are after a bath. He always makes me chase him to get him dressed.
Here is another video of Luke walking. He loves mandarins, so of course he walked! And if you didn't have enough, here is another one!
Here is ANOTHER video of me playing with Luke. He loves to be chased! I know I make funny noises but I don't care, I think he enjoys that the most!
Here is Luke thinking that his bowl is some sort of helmet. I laughed at his silliness and then he started laughing with me.
And of course all this joy wouldn't be possible without the love of my life, Emily!
Next post will be about our lovely winter!!!
PS: Uploading videos to the blog is a nightmare. I tried to do it 4 different times. From now on I'll just use facebook for videos.
PS: Uploading videos to the blog is a nightmare. I tried to do it 4 different times. From now on I'll just use facebook for videos.
1 comment:
Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! These will keep me going for awhile. I can't believe how well he walks. That little boy needs Gramma K to make him some bibs. He is a big drooler! I love the picture of Emma--she looks sooooo beautiful!
Post a Comment