Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy 50th Birthday Gramma!


Luke is QUITE the artist, don't you think???




Happy Birthday Ma! We love you so so much. We dedicate this post to you and your love and all that makes you, "you"!
We love your laugh.
We love your smile.
We love your sense of humor!
We love your style.
We love your need for new pictures!
We love your cooking skills.
We love your love!
We love your dedication to us.
We love your grace.
We love your spontaneity.


and here are some extra random pictures that I accidentally uploaded and decided to leve on because I know you love pictures of Luke!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

We love all those things about her too and hope she has had a fabulous weekend at the coast. I have to agree Luke is quite the artist, what a doll :-)

Lanette said...

Happy Birthday Karen! You're incredible, and we love you too!

And these pictures are absolutely adorable! Luke is already a heartbreaker ;)

Karen K. said...

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank YOU! I love you guys so much. Luke is an AMAZING artist. I love his vest. I am also curious as to what the heck Sarah was doing as she was cutting his hair and also what was Luke eating and is it all over his face and head?

Emily D said...

haha, I think Sarah was just posing for the camera (she didn't want her picture taken) and Luke was eating a variety of things... Mostly mandarins, chocolate, and a sucker, I think. He also had some sharpie on his forehead from earlier that night when the kids were coloring.