It's funny-- he actually got that hat from my work! I'm at a hospital and the dietary staff where these as hairnets in the kitchen, so I have to wear them when I walk through the kitchen. but he probably will end up in some sort of health field...
For now, he also likes to put it over his face and pretend he's a monster! So, who knows?
4 comments:
Current desktop background! Cutie patootie!
Makes me laugh! What a cutie!
Looks like he may be following in Daddy's footsteps.
It's funny-- he actually got that hat from my work!
I'm at a hospital and the dietary staff where these as hairnets in the kitchen, so I have to wear them when I walk through the kitchen.
but he probably will end up in some sort of health field...
For now, he also likes to put it over his face and pretend he's a monster! So, who knows?
Post a Comment