Saturday, August 20, 2011

Some of our last adventures in UTAH!

One of our last weekends in Utah we went to the Payson pool. It was wayyyyyyyyyy fun! Amanda, the children and Alicia, Francisco's cousin was able to join us. They had a lazy river, 2 water slides and a huge kid's area. Luke loved it, he is not afraid of the water at all.

Here are some pictures:




We went down to Fayette with Victor, Amanda and the kids to visit Amanda's dad and celebrate their county. They had hot air balloons, picnic and a concert. It was fun because we got to watch the balloons get blown up. Luke was afraid of the fire.











3 comments:

Karen K. said...

Luke is getting so BIG! He also reminds me of Nathaniel in some of those pics--definitely a family resemblance. Madyson is GORGEOUS! What can we expect though...beautiful parents = really good looking children! And I don't think I'm biased either. Well, maybe a little. ;) Thanks for the new post!!! Can't wait to see you all! Em, how about a Sam picture?

Matt - Alicia said...

I's so glad we got to spent time with you guys at the Payson pool! It was way fun!! Love you and miss you so much! Keep posting please!! Besos

Amanda D said...

These pictures are great and it was fun to go down and go swimming. I love the picture of Victor and Madyson. I am going to steal most of your pictures! Just fair warning cuz they are so good.