| Emily 33 weeks. |
Life is good here in Texas. This is my family, I can't believe how fast our little family has grown!
This picture was taken at White Rock Lake, which is like 10 min away from our house and it has huge lake. The weather is cooling down and it does feel nice.
| Emily great $5 deal!!! |
Dental school is going great! Is tough and there is a lot of studying but I know it will be worth it. So far I have waxed 10 teeth or so and I'm getting pretty good at. My days are usually pretty long (16 hours of studying, class, dissecting, etc). I get to wear scrubs every day, it almost makes me feel that I'm going to be Dr. in the near future, but as right now they are just pajamas.
2 comments:
The baby is almost here! It really is crazy how fast a family can grow. I want to wear pj scrubs every day, that should be standard mom wear ;)
I think that you're super cute! I love seeing pictures of you guys! You got a good deal too.
Post a Comment