Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. I wish I could hold Sam again. I miss his warm little face and cheeks against my skin. He's so SOFT! I miss Luke saying "pee pee! pee pee! pee pee!" and also when he has a serious face that breaks into a huge grin and he just says "Hi!" real quickly. Adorable!
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. I wish I could hold Sam again. I miss his warm little face and cheeks against my skin. He's so SOFT! I miss Luke saying "pee pee! pee pee! pee pee!" and also when he has a serious face that breaks into a huge grin and he just says "Hi!" real quickly. Adorable!
What WAS Sam thinking in that surprised picture? Hmmmm... was he about to fall off?
Oye aparte de dentista debes ser fotographo!! Que bellas fotos
These pictures are phenomenal! I absolutely love them and so glad that you shared them with us. Sam is a beautiful Child of God.
Post a Comment