![]() |
| He is always smiling. We have a very happy boy. |
![]() |
| 2nd semester has started and I have developed the gift to fall asleep within 5 min! |
| It's hard to take a picture of both of them smiling, |
| Sam will survive. |
![]() |
| He is always smiling. We have a very happy boy. |
![]() |
| 2nd semester has started and I have developed the gift to fall asleep within 5 min! |
| It's hard to take a picture of both of them smiling, |
| Sam will survive. |
2 comments:
Wow! Both kids updated their blogs on the same day. I am one lucky grandma!!! Those are seriously cute pictures of the boys. Sam just makes me laugh he is so stinkin' cute with all those funny expressions! I love his double chin with the cleft too. The picture of you and Sam sleeping is precious. I'm glad you're able to sleep!!!
Oh. My. Goodness. What beautiful boys! I think they are the most gorgeous specimens of the young male species on the planet. They are simply amazing! I cannot say enough about how wonderful and cuddly and superb they are... (do you want more tomorrow?) ;)
Thanks for the fun pictures and for calling me earlier. I love talking to you, Em and I love hearing about the boys and your lives.
Get plenty of sleep, Francisco!!!
Post a Comment