I love him so much!! I can't wait to see you all!! He's adorable! I want to hold him now!
Angel. He is absolutely an angel and I miss him immensely. Thank you for the video.
Just watched it again. Needed a smile. Got it! I love you!
I love your video for Sam and remember the one for Luke from what 2 yrs ago. Wish I had done something like this because it is priceless.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love him so much!! I can't wait to see you all!! He's adorable! I want to hold him now!
Angel. He is absolutely an angel and I miss him immensely. Thank you for the video.
Just watched it again. Needed a smile. Got it! I love you!
I love your video for Sam and remember the one for Luke from what 2 yrs ago. Wish I had done something like this because it is priceless.
Post a Comment