Monday, April 16, 2012

Family Day at the Dental School!! : )


It was a great way to show Emily and the kids what I do every day. I know I'm always studying but besides studying, occasional we do SOME dental work. Here is Emily waxing up a tooth and she did an amazing job! 
I've always heard that left handed people are very artistic and Emily proved it. 



Here's Luke with some magnification glasses. Doesn't he look adorable?

Luke: Papi this doesn't seem that hard! 
Emily did a prep and I'm not going to lie, she did a great job. You guys are looking at my future assistant! 

So you know the drill was turned off, that thing can cut a tooth like cutting through butter!


He got the point! Squirt water and suction!

Like a BOSS!!!

Luke managed to get some of my classmates wet, good thing they thought it was funny!

2 comments:

Karen K. said...

How fun. Wish I could have been there. I bet it's interesting. What is waxing a tooth? Luke looks very happy to be squirting that instrument!

Emily D said...

haha You act like I'm such a pro. You know my stuff was not that good. at all. but it was fun to get to try it! I am glad that you're the dentist and not me! I love you sweetie!