Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I love Sam!

I already feel that first year of dental school is over! I really don't feel like studying anymore and we still have 5 more weeks!!! ; (
The sad part of all this is that all of my finals now are COMPREHENSIVE! Can you believe that???? Comprehensive physiology, microbiology, operative, occlusion, oral histology, Evidence based dentistry. All I know is that the week of finals I don't think I'm going to sleep! no joke.

But now I just try to enjoy my time with my family!







4 comments:

Karen K. said...

He looks just like you, Francisco! I love how he raises his little eyebrows in the first video. The second video wasn't available so not sure what it is... Thanks! Love these.

Lanette said...

Iris and I loved watching these! She says she is excited to hang out with Sam someday ;)

Amber said...

Cute! Sam's hair is awesome! What a cute little guy!

Amber said...

Cute! Sam's hair is awesome! What a cute little guy!