I think he looks like Francisco but there is some Emily in there. These pictures don't look quite as much like Francisco as some do. Personally I liked his My Grandma Rocks shirt and he should wear it in every picture with the words prominently visible.
That is one funny expression on the top pic.
I love your header. I should re-do mine but I don't really know how. Maybe you can show me???
Also, when you add captions to the photos would you please increase the font a wee bit? My eyes are old. Thanks!
Obviously I didn't get it or I think Francisco is a comedian. ;) I'll have to contemplate. Obviously the answer isn't leaping out at me. Is it someone I know of???
8 comments:
I think he looks like Francisco but there is some Emily in there. These pictures don't look quite as much like Francisco as some do. Personally I liked his My Grandma Rocks shirt and he should wear it in every picture with the words prominently visible.
That is one funny expression on the top pic.
I love your header. I should re-do mine but I don't really know how. Maybe you can show me???
Also, when you add captions to the photos would you please increase the font a wee bit? My eyes are old. Thanks!
I love you guys!
Robin Williams :) I don't know why I think that, it just came to mind! He sure is a cutie though!
conan! With the hair like that...
That's what I thought too! Conan O'Brien. Lol!
I got Conan too! His hair is perfect for it! Too cute.
Obviously I didn't get it or I think Francisco is a comedian. ;) I'll have to contemplate. Obviously the answer isn't leaping out at me. Is it someone I know of???
Andy Richter? I DON'T KNOW! Bob Hope? Jaleel White? Phyllis Diller?
Must be Conan.
Post a Comment