Saturday, July 7, 2012

Thoughts

I don't know why but this is how he feels comfortable in his high chair. He always has at least one foot up and he eats like a champ! This picture was taken a month ago or so.



I just want to say that I love my boys and they make me truly happy. The other day I was feeling a bit old... I mean I will be 30 by the time I graduate from dental school! and then I realized how accomplished I feel NOW in having a spouse and 2 adorable kids.  My biggest accomplishment in my life thus far is my family. 


3 comments:

Amanda D said...

I am so glad that you do realize what you have already accomplished with your family! Victor will be 30 in 18 months and to me it is surreal! Time seems to be flying quickly. Could you imagine Sam eating at a restaurant with his feet at the table? Lol it totally made me laugh.

Karen K. said...

30...wow, what an old geezer you are. ;) I'm glad you consider your family and your boys an accomplishment and not a burden or something else. ...whew! Love the picture of Sam with his feet up. So laid back.

Karen K. said...

...will be 30 I mean.