The other morning I woke up to the sounds of my sweet little two year old yelling from his room. This was unusual; he usually just gets out of bed and comes into my room; then pokes my eyes telling me to "Geck up! Stop sleeping! Sol up, luna down." (Translation: "Get up, Stop sleeping, Sun up, moon down!") But that's a totally different story.
So, you might ask, what was this cute little kid saying?
"Mami! Us stuck here! Help! Us stuck!"
Sure enough, I walk into Sam and Luke's room to find two cute little boys wide awake and "stuck" in the crib together.
-Emily
3 comments:
I love the part where he pokes at your eyes. heh heh... I wonder how long he was yelling at you. Cute story!
I also love the part where he pokes your eye. I have never heard of that before. Nathaniel use to smack Victor lol. Those two boys are so adorable and look like such sweet brothers!
Love these moments!!
Post a Comment