Look at all my craftiness!
Here, I have some mini gourds and pumpkins I picked up. I added some festive ribbon around my vase and hurricane. Changed up my beans to black, white, and yellow. (So I was looking for a small can of orange spray paint (for the book pumpkins and beans) and they didn't have the color I wanted, so I went with yellow. It turned out okay, but I would have preferred a pretty orange color.) Finally, I made a candy-corn wreath. I think it turned out pretty neat, even if it sagging a little. I also have my felt flowers around the base of the vase, but I just haven't found the perfect place for them yet.
I created a place to display some of Luke's best art. He created all this (except for the baby feet in the middle, although he helped ;) Luke is really talented and I am proud of everything that he creates.
1 comment:
I am impressed with your craftiness. I managed to get my pumpkins out and also my turkey that says "Give Thanks." I think that will probably be it for me. Maybe I'll put my berry wreath up.
I like the pumpkin garland but I'd want to EAT them!
Post a Comment