Just wanted to post some fun pictures that you may or may not have seen yet!
Sam got away from us and we thought he was just so cute naked!
Love his crazy hair! We've already cut it a few times but I will be sad when he grows up and loses the baby fluff.
HALLOWEEN:
We did a fairy-tale theme and had a lot of fun with it!
Our best family shot. I guess the boys were a little distracted!
Luke even won "cutest costume" at our ward trunk or treat! I was very proud of him and I think he totally deserved it! I just wish he would have liked to hold his fire stick that I made for him. It was pretty cool but he thought it got in the way.
Our Halloween started on Friday the 26th with our ward trunk or treat. It was great. Lots of friends and food. Luke got a pretty good candy stash too. The next day we got to have a dental school activity at the park where we ate hot dogs and carved a pumpkin. It's funny because the only people who came were either dog owners or families with kids! There are a lot of dental students with dogs! I guess it's the cool thing. Saturday night we hosted a small costume poker night. Everyone brought a bag of candy which we used as bets. It was fun to play and goof-off. I (Em) totally won and had a HUGE bowl of candy at the end, so I generously shared my winnings with everyone. (I kept the good candies for myself though!!!) I made caramel apples for the party and they were so yummy! Halloween was on a Wednesday and I had a pretty bad cold so we missed playgroup. Sam had a doctor's appointment in the afternoon. Then, we went to another ward's trunk or treat for a chili dinner. We didn't stay long, but it was good to go do something on Halloween.
Overall it has been a pretty great fall! I did most of the things on my bucket list. We were only missing the corn maze, pumpkin patch stuff because I couldn't find one close to us! They were all like an hour away! Oh well. Maybe we will find a good one next year.
3 comments:
Love the pics. It looks like you had a great Halloween (except for being sick, of course). Candy poker? Really? You must take after your dad. ;)
Love your costumes!! I think it's fun to dress up with the kids. Candy Poker would be a blast. I think Tim should actually bring up the idea on poker night with the guys. It's gotta be better than chips.... Sorry you were sick and sorry you didn't find a pumpkin patch. We still have a maze up right behind our house. The kids BEG to go play at it daily and there isn't any pumpkins, ghouls, or goblins there anymore....
BTW, babies are just plain cute when they're naked --it's the only time most of us get away with it. ;)
Post a Comment