Sunday, March 17, 2013

Luke's boat



I know these videos are long and can get a bit boring if Luke is not your child, but hey this is our blog! lol
Luke has a huge imagination, and he knows exactly what to do to make a HUGE mess. I love this kid.


2 comments:

Karen K. said...

I love the videos and I have been planning on commenting for awhile.

Re: the boat video... one of my BIGGEST REGRETS in raising my children is that I worried too much about how clean the house was. I spent way too much time cleaning and not enough time playing. I also worried about what people would think if my house were messy. I sooooooo regret it. Like you, Francisco, (I think), I like order. I like things picked up and in their place. When a room is in order my mind is more in order. When a room is chaotic, so is my brain! What I know now though is that there is a difference between complete chaos and minimal chaos. There must be info about it out there somewhere. ;) What I'm saying is that the "mess" that Luke created 1) made him extremely happy 2) didn't look like much of a mess--it looked more like play 3) could easily be remedied in five minutes. If someone were to call and say they were coming over it wouldn't be hard to pick up and even if someone came over while it was out I'll bet you could scoop up those towels and put those pillows back in two minutes. My point? Try to let it go and let the little ones play. "Messes" are fine as long as children learn to clean them up when they're finished. Enjoy it -- embrace it! ...and don't have regrets like I do. Let them be little. I love you!

Karen K. said...

Sammy kisses are amazing.