Saturday, May 25, 2013

We are now members of the "Perot museum of Science"

We didn't get to do much since Luke and Sam decided to be on their best behavior. Sam just wanted to press the buttons for the elevator, he managed to push the emergency call button, not once but TWICE! Then Luke decided to be the first person out of the elevator once the doors opened and we lost him for good 5 min. It felt like forever!! I started screaming and running around like a headless chicken. I love the these kids and hopefully next time we will see more of the Perot museum. I think I have memorized the children's section already. 




Life is good.

Francisco




2 comments:

Karen K. said...

I am laughing my head off at the "I started screaming..headless chicken..." statement cuz I was imagining Emily running around all freaked out and then I found out it was Francisco and it made me laugh even harder.

So sorry, I know how scary that can be and I'd have been the same way but seriously, the way you wrote it... COMICAL!

Good post. I hope you have many happy visits to the museum. Maybe you should invest in a couple of leashes.

Dawn said...

Sounds memorable :-) GOOD LUCK on your next trip. Let us know how it goes.

Karen, leashe's take all the fun out of keeping track of the kids :0)