Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I want to remember how hard I worked during dental school

These last 3 Christmas have been very busy for me. Finals in dental school are insane, I just can't find a different word to describe it, especially when your taking 40 + credits of school work. I do know already that I don't want to specialize but I don't know... something within me still wants to make good grades and I want to learn well the things that I'll be doing. Any way these couple weeks have been stressful and tiring physical and mentally.  I don't remember last years, but these year we had 12 finals, and most of them are comprehensive.
I don't want to show off how hard I worked during dental school, but I want to show how hard dental school is.
My 12 finals were:

Oral maxillofacial surgery (comp)
Endodontics (comp)
Operative (comp)
Anesthesia (comp)
Pharmacology (comp)
Pediatric Dentistry (written) (comp)
Pediatric Dentistry (OSCE)
Orthodontics
Ethics
Behavior management.
Fixed Prosthodontics (comp)
Removable Prosthodontics.

I'm exhausted and with 3 more finals to go I already want my break!


This is how I feel when 10 pm comes around and I still need more time!!

This is my face went I want to go to sleep and I can't. Need to study!

When I realized the test is comprehensive

I love you Emma so much and thank you for all the help and support you give me. I couldn't do it without you. Love you, love you, love you.

2 comments:

Karen K. said...

Very proud of you and always amazed at how you can study and retain and understand all that stuff. Someday, in the hereafter, that is one of my questions for the Lord. "Why couldn't I do that???" ;)

I love Sam's expressions along with your thoughts. Very clever!

Dawn said...

You are going to be an amazing Dentist! Keep up the hard work. It's worth it!