I don't know why I haven't post this video. I think Luke is the best spider ever and the little roar is awesome. Love having boys! They are so much fun.
So, Dad and I watched it for about the 6th time together now (I've probably watched it more). Still laughing. Sam's expression is so funny--he is just so amused. What is he doing with the pffft phffft...? it's more like he's blowing out birthday candles. Whatever, that video is full of good laughs for grandparents. LOVE IT TO PIECES. Thank you.
It is such a cute video! Luke the spider is crawling with sound effects. and I believe Sam is trying to use "blowing powers" to blow us away, although I'm not sure.
5 comments:
I'm not a WION!
Oh dang, that is the cutest thing ever. I will be watching it over and over again.
BTW, what is it the spider is doing anyway?
So, Dad and I watched it for about the 6th time together now (I've probably watched it more). Still laughing. Sam's expression is so funny--he is just so amused. What is he doing with the pffft phffft...? it's more like he's blowing out birthday candles. Whatever, that video is full of good laughs for grandparents. LOVE IT TO PIECES. Thank you.
It is such a cute video! Luke the spider is crawling with sound effects. and I believe Sam is trying to use "blowing powers" to blow us away, although I'm not sure.
Makes my day a little brighter whenever I watch it.
HA HA that's cute!! I love that you capture so many video's. I don't have enough of mine at that age.
Post a Comment