Sign in, go to Dashboard and then layout. You'll have to cut and paste other people's blog addresses from their blog (minus the http stuff I think). If you have troubles call me and I'll walk you through it. Have you set up your comments so they come to your email? That's the best way to do it cuz that way if someone comments on a really old post you'll know it instead of missing it cuz you're no longer checking comments on the oldies!
2 comments:
Sign in, go to Dashboard and then layout. You'll have to cut and paste other people's blog addresses from their blog (minus the http stuff I think). If you have troubles call me and I'll walk you through it. Have you set up your comments so they come to your email? That's the best way to do it cuz that way if someone comments on a really old post you'll know it instead of missing it cuz you're no longer checking comments on the oldies!
Post a Comment