Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Some Honeymoon Lovin'






So, we went to Florida for our Honeymoon. We had planned to go to Cancun, Mexico (had the tickets and everything) when we found out that Francisco couldn't leave the country on a student visa now that he was married. So, we had to cancel everything and we chose to go to Florida. Everything worked out awesome though and we didn't lose too much money. Thank goodness! and Florida turned out to be way way fun! We got to go to the beach, the lake, Downtown Disney, and all the theme parks! We had such a good time. Aw, the honeymoon. I wish I were back in Florida... :)

We went jet skiing on the private lake at our Hotel in Kissimmee FL. It was wicked fun and I'd never been jet skiing before so it was just really exciting. I even drove and appearently you are supposed to be at least 21 to drive, but oh well! heehee

This one is at our private beach at our other Hotel in Belleair Florida (next to Clearwater). The water was so warm and lovely. I'd never really been able to swim in the ocean cuz the Oregon coast is freezing!





We went to Universal Studios. Here, we were waiting in live for the disaster ride. The whole time you are waiting for the ride there all these scary artifacts (like the shark) or destroyed planes, monsters, etc, so you're expecting a scary ride. but then, the ride is just creating out own disaster movie and it's really funny. Francsico was laughing SO HARD! He has the best laugh!







This is Islands of Adventure; Toon Lagoon. When we first took this picture we didn't realize that you're supposed to flip it sideways! We just thought Marmaduke was running up the wall! haha Island of Adventure was way fun!





We took this one at Busch Gardens in Tampa Florida! Busch Gardens was really fun cuz they have rides and a zoo. That day there was a freak thunder strom so they shutdown the rides early and we were next in line for one of them when they shut it down! STINK! I guess we'll have to go there again... :)

7 comments:

Sarah Peterson said...

you guys are too HOTT! I'm jealous.

Danielle said...

Hey- I hope you don't mind that I snooped onto your blog! You two are about the most beautiful couple I've ever seen! Seriously- you are gorgeous! I am so happy for you! I hope you keep up the blogging, it's fun to see what you two are up to:) Love ya!

Karen K. said...

Don't be jealous Sarah. You're pretty HOTT yourself.

I loved this pictures. I'm jealous that both you and Sarah had real honeymoons and I went to the oh-so-rustic old cabin at the beach in Newport. Woo hoo. You looked as if you had so much FUN!

I imagine it must be something to actually step into WARM ocean water. I cannot even imagine. I still can't believe that Francisco actually swam in the McKenzie River. Brrrrrr!

Dawn said...

Ok, no one told me you had a blog! I am so excited, I will add you to my links!! Your honeymoon looked like lots of fun! How long did you get to go for? Don't worry Karen, I too had a so called honeymoon in Newport after my wedding. I love all the wedding pics, I wish I could have been there for the reception! Enjoy each other and the rest of your summer! Can't wait to meet you someday Francisco!

Tracey said...

I am so happy you entered the blogging world. I've already added your link on my blog. Love ya tons!

Lindsay Marchant said...

Looks like you had an awesome time. I am glad you two are so happy!

Danielle said...

Hey- I'm happy to see that you are as inlove with Twilight as I am! Don't get your hopes up though- Midnight Sun is only like...246 pages or something. It only goes up to the point of Edward brushing his hand against her cheek in the hallway...SHEESH! She better finish it!