Saturday, September 6, 2008

Stuff about Emily (Tagged)


1. What is your favorite fictional character from a book or movie?

Edward Cullen!!! OMGoodness, he is perfect. Well, almost as perfect as my Francisco... :)

2. What are your 3 best physical assets?

As told by my hubby: mis piernas largas (long legs), my shape and curves, and my smiling eyes.

3. Name 3 attributes you would be proud to pass on to your children.

My intelligence, my sense of humor, my empathy.

4. Name 3 attributes that you hope not to pass on to your children.

my want to rebel, my people pleasing perfectionism, self consciousness.

5. If you had to give up one of the following things FOREVER, which would you choose? 1. All makeup. 2. Flat iron/curling iron. 3. Razors (laser hair removal isn't an option).

Definitely #2. i don't ever use a flat iron or a curling iron so I wouldn't even miss it! Next would be makeup, then razors. I can handle going without makeup as long as I'm hair free. I actually only wear makeup about half the time anyway...

6. What do you think is your best quality?

My attitude. I am always smiling and try to always have a good attitude about things.

7. What is your worst quality?

I think I'm always right about things and don't like to admit it if I'm wrong.

8. What would be a perfect day for you?

A perfect day would be a day without worries. I'd be with my friends and family and everyone would feel loved and welcome and happy. We'd all go play in a park and eat our favorite foods and play our favorite games. Nothing would go wrong and we'd all go home feeling great!

9. Where is your favorite place you have ever visited?

ooh, I loved Yellowstone, and Florida (but that could possibly be because it was my honeymoon...) Anywhere in the mountains, forest, or canyons is just gorgeous and I love being there.

10. Name something you are really good at?

I'm good at listening. I have a natural ability to listen and have compassion for others.

11. What are you most shallow about?

This isn't one I think about often... Francisco says I'm shallow about his needs... lol I guess I don't cook enough.

12. What is something you're a little bit conceited about.

I suppose my looks.

13. Name 3 things you are embarrassed to admit.

1. I've had 3 UTIs since I've been married. ugh. 2. I NEVER wash my car. Yes, it's gross. 3. I produce so much plaque on my teeth and even brushing like crazy doesn't get rid of it all. (My gums are also receding because of brushing so much...)

3 comments:

Karen K. said...

This was fun to read. I'm headed to bed right now or I'd comment more... I will later. Love ya!

Dawn said...

I love your confidence! Ouch, 3 UTI's already, I am SO sorry. I would probably incorporate cranberry juice into your regular diet! Thanks for sharing, it was fun to read!

Karen K. said...

Ok. I'll take a minute now.
1) Mmmmm. Edward Cullen. Yeah, he'd have to be a favorite of mine now too.
2) "long legs" sounds much better than "mis piernas largas"... something about "largas" sounds "BIG" LOL
3) Those and a whole bunch more.
4)You want to rebel???
5)Yep
6)I agree-you have a very, very good attitude.
7)I never realized you always thought you were right until I started talking to you about nutrition... hahaha
8)Yep. That'd be a perfect day.
9) I love the mountains too.
10)Yes. You are good at listening and caring.
11) Are you shallow about Francisco's needs? Hmmmm. No comment. I want so badly to write something here but it probably isn't 'appropriate.' hee hee
12) How can you be conceited about your looks when I convinced you that you weren't pretty when you were young. LOL
13) Ok. See #11. And yes, your car IS definitely dirty. And sorry, you probably get that plaque buildup from the ma genes. I have to get my teeth cleaned every three months now. Remember to floss. Quit brushing so hard. You're only 20--you need those teeth!

Thanks for responding to my tag. That was fun.

I love you!