
Francisco and I carved our pumpkins last Thursday! It was really fun but Francisco kept saying how old were you when you used to do this??? This is dangerous! haha, but alas, I supposed it is dangerous.

Is he eating his pumpkin??? No, He's teaching him how to "open wide!" because he needs some work on those teeth! heehee

This was the first pumpkin Francisco has ever carved! Not bad, eh? Mine is supposed to be a Grandpa in honor of our costumes--- can you tell??? I names him Francisco! haha just kidding!

I went to the Student Dietetic Association Social last night and dressed like a pregnant woman! I had to wake up at 4am for work and then stay there till 5pm! So, i had completely exhausted and decided, what a perfect costume for an exhausted woman with a stomach ache! So, i ate caramel apples and took pictures (Since I am the new SDA Historian! woohoo!) The other two girls are Gayle (the cowgirl) and Whitney (the stop light). They are 2 wonderful girls in the Junior class of dietetics with me! We have an AWESOME class! It's so fun to be forced to get to know 35 other wonderful women! :)
2 comments:
Love the costume Ema, lol :) Reminds me of a trip to Walmart many moons ago....
Yeah, you're right Lanette. But this baby is MUCH larger! Whoa Emma! Got TWINS?
Great pumpkins too. I liked your grampa punkin. He looks like a grampa. Francisco, you did a fabulous job. And yes, I always freaked out when the kids were carving pumpkins.
Post a Comment