I got to go to the last home football game for BYU! It was super fun, the weather was perfect, BYU killed SDSU. (Is that who we played? I can't remember...) and I got to spend the afternoon with the girls. It was awesome.
We went over to Sarah and Brett's last Friday night to see their new home! It is beautiful! Downstairs, Brett is creating his home theatre with a projector and everything so we watched a movie on the big screen. :)
Livie is turning into such a little girl! She is precious and we love going to play with her! I don't remember why she was crying in this picture... hmm...
5 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwwww. Thank you. I have been going through family picture withdrawal! Livie IS getting so much older looking, even without much hair. I'll bet she has a ton of it when it finally grows in. I'm glad you got to get together with the girls too. Love ya!
oh my goodness... the word verification I have to type in is: Hagnesto. Hagnesto: we should give that a definition...
Woohoo! A post dedicated to me. I feel so cool! :) Cute pics! Olivia is totally growing up. Crazy! And you and your husband are adorable! We should do a double date sometime...If not this semester, next is ok too! I just miss you!
PS--The home theater sounds AMAZING! Wow.
cute! I love the pic of you, your hubby, and olivia. You are so pretty in all your pics!...(by the way):)
Yeah, that was a great game. It's a pity that I never see y'all around campus.
Post a Comment