Yes we will have a wonderful life in 3 years-ish... 2 kids and just pure bliss. What a wonderful life. no school (for me at least) no homework (meaning no essays and projects) the only thing I'll have to do love my babies. It's going to be such a cinch! Easy as pie!...
HAH!
(I want to thank the actors in this post. Alanis, the adorable little spider. She is 3 months old now and the love of Alicia and Matt's lives (not ours). So she Francisco's 2nd cousin once removed? Maybe? I don't really know how that works... Alanis is the daughter of Francisco's cousin. and last but not least, our adorable nephew, Nathaniel, our little monkey. (We thank God when we get to give him back though!) No, he is a little goof ball and the post-it note story did actually happen. :)
6 comments:
Great story! You guys are going to be such wonderful parents when the time comes. Have fun enjoying the ones you can give back for now.
love ya,
YOU are the major goofball! That picture of Francisco with the two kids just cracks me up (the one where Nathaniel is crying). And Alanis, what a little chub! So cute! Well all I can say is that when your real kids come along you'd better close by. ;)
2 kids in 3 years???? Wow...:) You're funny. Love ya!
haha, poor Frasisco with the crying toddler and little baby! That'll be Brett and I in just a few weeks! AAH!
Hmmm.... this isn;t supposed to be telling us something is it? JUST KIDDING. I love you. We have to live closer! I want to see your future family. Please? Pretty please?
hahaha holy henna I love this Emma! You and your hubby are going to be AMAZING parents! If your coming home for Christmas call me, I miss you! Loves
Post a Comment