Anyway it was great fun! Afterwards we went to Coldstone for icecream and bought a lamp from Shopko (from my parents for Christmas-- Thanks Ma and Pa!) and Francisco left his lights on in the car so we had to ask someone to help us jump it! Silly boy. We are just thankful for so many nice people in Utah!
The top 5 ways to make your city feel like home
6 years ago
7 comments:
It's true--Utah is probably the best place to ask strangers for help :) And I'm glad you had a good birthday! We'll have to get together soon and celebrate it again, belated...
Ha! I'm commenting before your mom!! :)
Beautiful flowers... I always love when I get unexpected flowers and I love having them on my dining room table at home.
And the rock-climbing... I'm impressed! I don't have the upper body strength for that. Or the desire, so I keep my feet on the ground!
Fine Jennifer. You beat me. I'll bet I read it before you though! Then again, maybe not. Guess I'll just have to take the time to comment when I read...
I do not have the upper body strength either. Although...I can do a few pushups now. And, I also do not have the desire. And anyway, How DID you get down if your arms were too tired, etc.?
Beautiful flowers. Good job Francisco!
Yeah for a new post! Beautiful flowers. Glad you had a good birthday. The rock climbing wall looks like fun. I like them better then being outdoors. I don't feel like I am going to die if I fall. It does take a lot of strength. We went Kayaking yesterday and my arms are so sore today. I feel like a wimp, Tob's fine. Thanks for then new pics!
What happened to your family and friends? It just dawned on me that I hadn't checked Amanda's site for a long time. Now I know why! Where is it???
PLEASE count me in for Ecuador! I would LOVE to go. Do you guys have any idea when you might go?
It's been awhile again, what's going on with you guys? Actually you are probably headed to Jeff's wedding. I will cut you some slack for another week. :0)
Post a Comment