Wednesday, April 8, 2009

25 years


I just wanted to take a minute and show my appreciation for my parents and congratulate them on having 25 years of marital bliss! I know your anniversary was several weeks ago but Happy Anniversary anyway!

I love you both so much and I am so glad that I can you as parents. Thank you for sticking with us through hard times and giving us everything we ever needed. You are the best!

Ma, I love you with all my heart. You are my favorite person to talk to and I know I can always count on you to give wonderful advice and make me laugh. You are my best friend and I wish I lived closer to you so that we could hangout more. Thank you for always being there for me and being the "cool mom". I really mean that!

Pa, I am so proud of you. I know it wasn't easy to go against what your parents believe to join the church. I want you to know that I know the church is true and I am so thankful that you really took the time to ponder out in your heart and found out for yourself. I also want you to know how much it meant to all of us that you supported us all those years by going to church and church activities with us. You have always been the rock of our family and have given us the support that we need. You are so good to Ma. Thank you for taking care of her. It means a lot to me to be able to see the love between you grow. You are such a good husband and dad.

I am so excited and feel so blessed that we will be sealed in the temple this summer as an eternal family and that all of us will be blessed with those celestial blessings. I can't wait to see you both is June!

Geez, I'm such a wuss. I am totally crying.

Anyway, Happy Anniversary and I love you!

(and sorry about the goofy laying down picture... These were the only pictures I had of you guys!:)

3 comments:

Karen K. said...

Ah Emmy, I just love you so very much. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I don't know that I am such a great mom, you're just easy to love and get along with. Anyway, I'm a wuss too. ;) and I cannot WAIT for June either. Thank you again. I can't say THANK YOU enough!

Karen K. said...

Hey! I put a second comment on here! Where did it go? Do you moderate comments? Is this my THIRD?

Karen K. said...

Hmmm. Guess not. Well, if I can remember, I just wanted to say THANK YOU again cuz I look to your blog when I need a good pick-me-up about being the perfect mom and all... ;) I love you!