Saturday, August 15, 2009

Luke's Ultrasound!!!! (We are very happy!)


Francisco:
When I first saw the image on the screen I was filled with excitement and love. I just couldn't believe it. I love my wife so much for being such a great mom already. She looks so beautiful with her tiny belly. I am grateful for the opportunity to be a dad. I can't wait to actually hold him and see him face to face. I am so happy for a new addition to our beautiful family. I just don't find the right words to express how much I love my sweet heart. For those that know her might be easier to understand me. She is just amazing!

9 comments:

Shaun said...

That is amazing guys! We are so happy for you. I didn't know that some places record the ultrasound, it was one of the coolest things that I've ever seen. You are both going to be great parents. Luke is very luck to have both of you! Congrats again!

Dawn said...

That is the best ultrasound I have EVER seen. It's amazing what they can do now. Em, you are already a wonderful mother and doing an awesome job. He's perfect!

Karen K. said...

I dunno... those bicycle kicking legs-- they spell A C T I V E B O Y !!! Rest up sweetie!

Sarah Peterson said...

umm, I must be such a baby- I was crying through half the movie... He is SO sweet. I'm not sure if there are many things sweeter than a new life.. Francisco- your words were so touching, you two will be amazing parents!

Amber said...

Em and Francisco, There is no doubt in my mind that you guys will be the most amazing parents! You guys are so awesome. I am so happy for you guys, the video made me cry too! I am blubbering right now. Children are such blessings. They truely are a gift from Heavenly Father. Luke is so active! Can you feel all of those kicks? I bet your ribs are sore! Love you both. CONGRATS!

Sarah Peterson said...

by the way- you had a VERY good ultra-sound tech. My ultra-sounds were never that clear- and they always got down to business, not really showing us the baby... You got to watch legs kick, look at it's face, etc. LUCKY!!

Swanson Family said...

The video is amazing! Thanks for sharing it with all of us. It makes me remember the first time I saw my girls - some of the most precious memories I have. Congrats again

Brandi said...

Wow, that is definitely a boy Em. You are sure going to be feeling those little kicks!!! Soon they will be big kicks!!!

Martha Perez said...

Futbolista!!!!!