Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wedding Celebrations

Yesterday we spent the day celebrating Francisco's cousin's wedding! Diana and Brady were married in the Salt Lake Temple. They are such a wonderful couple and we are so proud of them for making those covenants with Heavenly Father for time and for all eternity. We love them and are excited that they finally made it to the "married group". haha Isn't Diana so beautiful?

This is me, Catherine, and Melissa at the reception. All of Francisco's favorite girls! (except his mami tambien!) It was fun to visit with Ines, Melissa, and Catherine's boyfriend, Tyler this weekend. They flew down just for a few days for Diana's wedding.

All the siblings together. (Victor, Catherine, Melissa, Francsico) They are probably the most beautiful family I have ever seen. Seriously, all of them are so good looking!

Here is Catherine with Tyler. They really are cute together and make a great couple. Tyler was baptized last Sunday. (He was a little disappointed that he couldn't have raspberry peach tea at Olive Garden... haha oh well)
I really did notice a difference in his countenance in this visit compared to the last visit in June before he was baptized. It is neat to see the change in spirit over just a few months.


Well, update in our lives-- we are great. School is going pretty good. I leave for Colorado on Saturday to go to a nationwide Dietetics Expo. I am so excited! It's going to be awesome! It'll be hard being away from Francisco for so long. I won't be back till Wednesday, so 4 nights! That's the longest we've been away from eachother! We've only spent 1 night away from eachother (the time I went camping with my paretnes and he wasn't able to come!) We'll make it though.

3 comments:

Karen K. said...

How exciting about the wedding. Diana is beautiful. I wish I could see more of her dress. I love her bouquet! That couple standing with them is pretty darned good looking too...

Yes, Francisco's family is ridiculously good looking. So far, however, they have married ridiculously good looking spouses!!! (Ridiculous is supposed to be a GOOD word in this case) ;)

Congratulations to Tyler. Hopefully he'll find a replacement for raspberry peach tea. It does sound good!

And, you'll have to tell us more about your Dietetics Expo! I forgot to ask you about it on the phone (amidst my constant phone/boss interruptions during my BREAK!). Is Francisco still leaving in November?

Be careful about posting pics of your house and stuff... Love ya!!

Sarah Peterson said...

Catherine looks so happy sitting next to her man ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.