Picture from today:
Here are Luke's most recent stats:
He is 11lbs 4 oz (41%ile) That is a jump from his birthweight at the 12%ile!
He is 23 1/2 in long (70%ile) That is a jump from the 25%ile! Wow!
His head is 15.25 in. (21%ile) Just a little jump from the 14%ile.
He must've had a major growth spurt!
2 comments:
He is soooooooooooo CUTE and really, a combination of both of you. I can see a little Emmy and a little Gisco in there. Olivia's term "Emmagisco" (or however it is spelled) really fits right now. I also like the closeup where you can read "giddy up" and he has his hands as if he's holding reigns of a horse. His eyes are turning brown, aren't they? Blast, he's cute! (I'm not at all biased that my grandchildren are cute. Not at ALL!)
He is getting big! SUCH a beautiful baby! Also on a side note if you could email me your current address I would appreciate it as his gift was returned to us :-)
Post a Comment