Luke has discover his hands!!!! well at least one of them. It is so funny to watch him stare at it. He looks at it with awe and amazement . We are so happy to have this little angel with us.
We are not going to lie, it is tough going to school, working and doing homework, but it is SOOOO worth it!
5 comments:
Ha ha ha! These pictures make me laugh! :)
I think I have a hunch where he gets his interest from......
Emma these pictures are cute!
Luke is getting so big already. Love you!
You dorks! Those are adorable pictures. I think I may need to get your dad to take a road trip...
Emma you look cross- eyed in that picture! You guys are so silly. It is so funny how he stares at his hands. I'm glad you have it documented, since it will soon pass. (although, maybe not, you and "Gisco" are still intrigued!!)
Post a Comment