Besides Luke being bored (maybe it was too bright for him), we went on the swings, on the rock climbing wall. It was nice to be out as a family. We went with Victor, Amanda, Nathaniel and Madison.
And of course we had to take a few pictures.
I little bit of an update on Luke:
- He is smiling and laughing more and more.
- He really is a good baby and sleeps through the night.
- He has been starting to grab his bottle, is very cute.
- He makes more noises now.
- He is growing really fast, some of his pajamas don't even fit him anymore.
- He hasn't been sick at all. We are really happy ( I guess Heavenly Father knows that we already are dealing with school, hwk and work)
- He got some new toys from his cousins Olivia and Claire. He loves them! He is playing with them right now (and keeps him from getting too bored!)
- He also got a HUGE bag of clothes from his primo (spanish cousin) Zander. He will definitely be stylin now!
- He is close to turning over but not quite. He can only get half way.
- and he LOVED conference! haha It was a great nap.
2 comments:
Thank you! Your hair is really cute by the way!
LUKE IS SOOOOOO CUTE.
What a cute family! Luke is getting so big! I hope to see you guys when I move out there! I will be out there in 15 days....
:)
Post a Comment