Okay, I don't know what has happened to my sweet little baby!
He is such a turkey! He woke up around 8:30 this morning and took only one short nap after forcing it on him by taking him on a walk. (He always falls asleep in either the car or the stroller). It is now 8:30pm. I have done our bed time routine. I have fed him silly, I have swaddled him, let him cry, rocked him, sung to him, EVERYTHING! He is currently playing with his toys on his play mat. But this probably won't last very long as he has been so fussy ever since he woke up this morning!
He also doesn't sleep through the night anymore! For example last night he woke up 3 times, I think. Ugh! He better sleep tonight since he must be exhausted!
Anyway, I don't know what to do! Any advice to get this turkey to sleep?
Oh imagine that, he's crying again... What a surprise!
LUKE, GO TO SLEEP!!!!!
8 comments:
He could be starting to teeth.... That is what my kiddos did. Matthew's sleep was interrupted for 3 months! He started at 5 months and didn't cut his tooth until 8 months.(Not what you want to hear right??) Also, it could be a growth spurt. Those were always the 2 reasons that their sleep was like that!
Sorry! I know how it feels, Natalie is doing the same thing right now, Little Turkeys!
Gabriel is doing the same thing. It does get better, all you can do right now is have a lot of patient and love the little turkey.
Oh and teething tablets work great and they are all natural.
Yep. Teething is probably the culprit. That, and now you're not full-time students so the good Lord is giving you a dose of real babyhood. ;) I love the pictures of Luke with girls. This one looks like he's telling Madyson a dirty joke or something (from her look of surprise). LOVE her chunky legs! And good luck with sleeping. He is soooo cute.
I know exactly what you are going through! Brinley is definitely digressing in the sleeping area. She has had a hard time lately sleeping through the night and taking any naps and is so fussy. I can't wait till she is out of this stage. I hope you are doing well. Luke is such a cutie. Good luck with everything!
Hermano- que lindo su nino! Fue un placer verle ayer. Mande sus transcripts ayer. Espero que tenga exito en la escuela y tal vez un dia sea mi dentista.
Hermano, here is my blog as well. The video of Hermana Pray is on the slideshow posted on april of 2008
yup- totally normal. They always seem to get it down until one day they just stop sleeping through the night. It is SOO frustrating. If you can do it just let him cry. He knows how to put himself to sleep that is for sure. He is probably just teething and there isn't much you can do about it! Look up symptoms of teething and see if it matches up. Other wise it may just be him testing his mom. It happens. I hope it stops for you soon! That can be really frustrating!!
Teething or a stage! Tylenol helps with the teething. You will get sleep again soon :-)
Post a Comment