Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Waking up, followed by a shower( Yes a shower)






I love my baby. He is so sweet and he is growing soooooo much. I can't believe he is 5 months already!!! These are some pictures we took this morning before his shower ("bath"). He loves it!

4 comments:

Karen K. said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, CUTE, cute, cute, cute, Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, CUTE, cute, cute, cute, Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, CUTE, cute, cute, cute, Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, CUTE, cute, cute, cute, Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, CUTE, cute, cute, cute, Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute, CUTE, cute, cute, cute! And I have a pretty good idea of how you might respond to this, Francisco...so I'm beating you to the punch: YOU're cute too! ;)

Amanda D said...

I love the close up pictures! He is making the cutest faces!

Dawn said...

Ahh, brave daddy to hold a naked boy! Love the adorable smiles!

Amber said...

Emma he is so cute!! OMG!