Sunday, May 2, 2010

Luke's Nursery! ! !


So since we will be down sizing to a smaller apartment soon, we got rid of our spare bed and turned the spare bedroom into a NURSERY for our baby Luke. The "art work" on the walls was created by my sweet darling husband Francisco and I. I did the one with Luke's footprints and Francisco did the other one. All the furniture is second hand, that's why they don't match and is not because our lack of taste : )



We made these in our history of creativity class. Luke came every Monday and was such a good boy for 2 1/2 hours.

6 comments:

Karen K. said...

Who the heck is annonymous? May I say, that makes me uncomfortable!

I love these pics. I particularly love how Luke is sitting there in the chair and the crib. I thought he was also going to be at the desk! Your creations are very creative. You did a great job. Thanks for the new post. There can never be too many pictures of Luke. He is soooooooooo ca-ute!

Dawn said...

I love the clean crisp look of the room! Luke seems to love it as well. Nice work guys.

Danielle said...

There's a really EASY way to make everything look matching- PAINT! You should totally paint all that furniture and it'd look awesome! I love thsoe kind of cribs with the knobby look.......so cute. I want to get one of those when I have a baby and paint it YELLOW! Yummmm. Super cute stuff though. Love the stuff on the walls! Great job!

Karen K. said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... How CUTE! He looks good in the office chair. He's melting my heart again. (Did you get rid of annonymous?) My comment(above) is not making much sense anymore. ;)

Francisco J. Darquea said...

haha, it's true! We kinda changed everything so all of your above comment really doesn't make any sense! The anonymous comment was actually by Francisco! (He was showing me how easy it would be to comment without having to sign in!)So he erased it after you said it was creepy...
and with the picture, we actually had the same idea after we made the post and wanted to change the picture to have him at the desk! When you also said we should do that, we just had to change the picture!
haha
Love Em

Amanda D said...

I am posting on every post that you have for the month of May! Its a goal to comment! Any who, I love the nursery and I thought everything went really well and it looks so serene.