Wednesday, May 5, 2010

First little steps ! ! !



So our little angel boy is starting to stand on his own (well...he can stand). He is pretty strong and can support all of his weight on his legs.
Life is full of blessings, and looking at those big brown eyes and his beautiful smile makes this life so worth it. We are excited about every little foot step that he's about to take in his life. I love being his dad!

5 comments:

Lanette said...

Ahhh, he is SO cute! Love the little overalls too =)

Karen K. said...

You are such a good daddy! Luke is sooooooooo easy to love. I miss him a lot. He is a little cutey pie!!!

Dawn said...

He's standing? What? He's too little. I love him and can't wait to meet him :-)

Karen K. said...

It's been a week. Times up. New post (with Luke in it) needed. :)

Amanda D said...

He is so strong! Mady is way to wobbly and won't even concentrate! He is too adorable in his overalls and brown.