This July, we were privileged to spend time with my wonderful family at a beach house in Florence, OR. It was awesome!!! We loved every minute of it. Dawn (my 1/2 sister) and her kids were able to come and it was so fun getting to know them better! We were also able to get to know Promise, Jeff's wife, too! It was sad that Jeff couldn't come, but we were so glad to have Promise with us!We were able to go to the world's largest petting zoo in Bandon and pet baby tigers. They also had deer, goats, llamas, lemurs, baby lions, baby lynx cats, and so much more! They also had animals that you couldn't pet but you don't usually see at a regular zoo. The black bear was super cute and they had so many cool cats like leopards and jaguars and white tigers.
and Of course we visited Old Town and ate BJs ice cream! Yum!
We loved the reunion and hope to make this a tradition! Thank you for putting this together Ma and Pa! We love you!
6 comments:
Sounds like such a good trip! The picture of Luke and Grandpa is adorable!
That's funny. Tim and I didn't think so... Tim's actual words were: "I look like I'm going to eat someone."
hahaha Luke is darling, however!
My lemur pictures didn't turn out cuz my pictures were pink. :( And yes, let's make a reunion a tradition. Whattayawannadonextyear?
Karen, How about a backpacking trip deep into the wilderness, eh??? Just a thought :-)
Love all the pictures Em, we loved spending time with all of you as well and the zapper game was not cool, I think it may have damaged him for life :-)
I was thinking maybe Hawaii!!!!
No, no, but for reals maybe we can all go to Mexico (Cancun or something) We can get a house for super cheap price including tickets and stuff.
Dad wants to go to Yellowstone.
Will you please make a new post. I want to view a new one. ;)
Post a Comment