Just kidding, he is still using diapers, it is a work on process though. Since he was a little sick we didn't work on it. He really doesn't like his sippy cup now. He wants a glass so we've been giving him a plastic glass and he does pretty well.
Here is a video that my cousin Steph, who lives in Miami, shared with me. I really liked this video.
Luke is growing so fast and I want him to be little for a little longer at least. I love him so much and I feel so blessed that I can be his dad.
Here is a video of Luke saying no!
6 comments:
Awww que lindo que te haya gustado el video primito. Es un honor que me menciones en tu blog!. :)
Te quiero mucho.
I advise you to buy stock in Kleenex after me watching that "Let Them be Little" video. I certainly need a lot of it! I think part of the excitement of being a grandparent is having a lot more wisdom, a bit more patience and realizing that a lot of things just don't matter cuz it's important to let them be little!!! The other plus to being a grandma is that it isn't full time!!!!! (That definitely plays into the being able to be patient area--we can give them back when we start to feel impatient.) ;)
What did you say to Luke for him to say 'no?' He is so cute!
Oh, I forgot. Luke IS a smart little boy. :)
@ Steph: Gracias prima, tu sabes que se te ama un monton!!!!
@ Karen: I was telling Luke: Quieres ir a dormir? I hope that helps! LOL
Sorry I forgot to mention that "Quieres dormir?" basically means: Do you want to go to bed?
There is no greater joy then parenthood and I can tell you with my kids turning the corner quickly to 9 and 11 it goes by way too fast. Love this video, it brought tears to my eyes and goosebumps to my skin. You and Emily are wonderful parents who have proven to love and cherish the moments you have with your son. Continue to enjoy every moment :-)
Post a Comment